Office of Research Services
The CU Denver Office of Research Services (ORS) is the overarching faculty development component of the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research.
- ORS provides faculty development resources targeted at enhancing faculty research and creative work (see Grant Proposal Writing Tips tab) (contact Bob Damrauer).
- The Office of Research Development and Education (ORDE), which is housed within ORS, focuses its services on supporting faculty success in external funding (see www.ucdenver.edu/orde) (contact Lynette Michael and/or Naomi Nishi).
- The Creative Research Collaborative (CRC), which fosters interdisciplinary research on the Denver Campus, is housed in ORS as well (see links to the right) (contact Michael Jenson)
- ORS offers faculty proposal support for sponsored project grant and contract applications (contact Stefan Reiss).
- ORS helps in publicizing your research and creative work (contact Rachel Sturtz)
Are you interested in applying for the CRC Faculty Fellowship
DEADLINE: 2021 TBD